- Accepted to exhibit artwork in On the Edge: Species at Risk, in March 2023 – Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney.
- Became a Member of WCEI-Women Chief of Enterprise International, Tasmanian branch.
- Created Cover artwork for the novel ‘Daughter of the Plateau’ by Karen Harrland. 40 South Publishing.
- Featured in Broadsheet x Tourism Tasmania magazine 50,000 print run Syd, Melb.
- Invited to speak at the Australian Garden History Society -‘Landscape on the Edge: Opportunity and Challenge,’ conference in Hobart on 11-13 November 2022. Conference bookings open in May.
- Featured on ABC TV Gardening Australia-‘Down my Garden Path’- 7.5min segment on my arts practice and genesis of my designs. Screened on June 3rd, 2022.
- Developing the under-lid design to be installed on new Harpsichord being built for the Van Diemen’s Band, Tasmania.
- Photographic shoot in collaboration with Amy Brown-photographer, Angela Pelizzari-stylist, to capture the ‘Sartorial Naturalist’ range for the Deborah Wace international market portfolio.
- Article about my work published in the Australian Garden History Journal, Vol.33, No.4: ‘A Wild Garden in remote Tasmania: In the footsteps of Labillardière’.
- Recipient of a Nina Crone Writing Fund Grant from AGHS.
- Started work with Desirée Sheehan with a focus on marketing and communicating my work, my passion and my history to the world.
- Engaged STSC to produce highly sustainable fabrics, closing the loop on my environmental ethos for production.
- The ‘Sartorial Naturalist’ screened at FlickerFest in Cygnet (March).
- Grant recipient: Export Market Development Grant – Forging pathways to international markets
- Solo show at Wild Island Gallery, Hobart
- Premiere of the ‘Sartorial Naturalist’ at my exhibition of all elements, fabrics and
wallpapers across 9th Floor of 65 Murray St, Hobart (18-22 June 2021).Opened by French Consul to Tasmania
- Filmed the ‘Sartorial Naturalist’ – a multiform art collaboration of nationally and internationally recognised design, cinematic, post production, musical composition and dance professionals to capture the beauty and fragility of some of Tasmania’s endangered flora.
- Engaged Jess Adams from Adamsography as article researcher and media assistant.
- Awarded an Australia Council for the Arts Project Grant for ‘The Sartorial Naturalist’ project.
- Awarded an Arts Tasmania/ Screen Tasmania Grant for ‘The Sartorial Naturalist’ project.
- Grant recipient: New Work for New Markets – New Tasmanian botanical fabric designs for international licensing and marketing
- The Monthly Magazine article by Keely Jobe -The Orchid Eye
- Filmed for inclusion in Gardening Australia TV show- ‘Down my Garden Path’ segment.
- My Tasmanian botanical silk scarves were presented to key speakers and highly respected journalists and ABC TV stars Virginia Trioli and Caroline Jones, at the ‘Women in Media’ launch at MONA.
- Published article: Forty South Magazine – ‘The Artist & the Ancient’ by Rayne Allinson
- ABC 936 radio interview with Helen Shield (Aug).
- Peter Cundall- Churchill Fellow, launched my new Botanical Arts and Fabric studio on Level 9, 65 Murray Street, Hobart. Jazz band and filmed Interviews included.
- Moved into my new Botanical Arts and Fabric studio on Level 9, 65 Murray Street, Hobart.
- Featured article in ‘Fagus’ – Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens magazine
- Fabric of Botany – film premiere, State Cinema plus showcase exhibition
- ABC Radio National interview with Catherine Zengerer (Nov).
- ‘Bon Voyage? 250 Years Exploring the Natural World’ summer meeting of the Society for the History of Natural History, and AGM in association with the British Ornithologists’ Club, at World Museum Liverpool (14-15 June).
- Travelled to Florence, Paris and London herbariums to view the Type Specimen collections as part of my Churchill Fellowship.
- Conducted my 5 day Arts Residency on the North East Peninsula of Recherche Bay, Far South Tasmania.
- Morphology of Desire, solo show, Wild Island Gallery
- Featured article:Tasmania +, The Tasmanian Magazine Issue#4: Weaving Threads of Art & Science.
- Awarded a Churchill Fellowship to study the early French botanical historical collections from Tasmania, held in herbaria in Europe (2017).
- Group show, Wild Island Gallery.
- Exhibition:Elemental Art Space Gallery, Deloraine
- Exhibition: Cradle Mountain Wilderness Gallery
- ExhibitionStall at Blooming Tasmania, Launceston
- Winner of – Best New Stall – Deloraine Craft Fair, Tasmania
- Solo exhibition, Westwinds Community Centre
- Solo show, Wild Island Gallery, Hobart
- Tarkine in Motion Exhibition, Long Gallery
- Curation and performance at – Tarkine Commotion – Peacock Theatre Salamanca
- ‘Art of the Wild Tasmanian Orchid’ – a short film about me and my arts practice by Leonie Fahey.
- Exhibition, Kingston LINK.
- Joint orchid works show, Kingston Beach Arts Hub
- Osmosis, Long Gallery, Salamanca Arts Centre, Hobart
- Hobart City Mission Exhibition, Long Gallery, Salamanca Arts Centre, Hobart
- Solo Exhibition, Magnolia 73, Hobart
- Design Showcase, Sustainable Living Festival, PW1, Hobart
- The Art of Christmas – Menzies Research Institute Exhibition
- Parnella Gallery, St Helens, Orchid Etchings and botanical wall friezes
- Artists Behind the Action, Church Studio Gallery, Franklin.
- Opening of new studio, Hobart (opened by Brian Ritchie)
- Register, Print exhibition S.P.A.C.E. Scotch Oakburn College, Tasmania
- Burnie Print Prize exhibition, BRAG, Burnie, Tasmania
- Presentation of etching works, Junction National Regional Arts Conference, Launceston, Tasmania
- Re-located to hobart from Lune River , Tasmania
- Understorey Network Touring Exhibition, around Tasmania (TRA)
- Beyond Buttongrass, Royal Tas. Botanical Gardens. Opened by: Senator Bob Brown
- Buttongrass – far from plain, Eucalypt Cafe, Port Arthur, Opened by: Melva Truchanas
- Tasmanian Wildflower Spectacular, City Hall, Hobart
- Ogilvie High school – Playful Pavers Project. Co-ordination/teaching for 80m of cast mosaic pavers.
- Celebrated the culmination of several years community direct action and work to protect the N.E. Peninsula of Recherche Bay
- Meander Primary School Tasmania- Mosaic fronts piece
- Hastings Caves Visitors Centre Tasmania- backlit agate & fern fossil mosaic
- Salamanca Arts Centre – Mosaic Courtyard Development
- Clarence City Council – Lauderdale Canal Skateboard Park Project- Mosaics